leading monthly magazines SECURITY TODAY & SECURITY UPDATE for the security and
fire safety industry that reach thousands of readers globally.
We are looking for people to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the
protection industry to make our planet safer. We are committed to ensure that we
deliver up to date information, world class training and best-in-class
consulting for our customers in the security and fire safety fields.
Few places offer as many opportunities as 1st ASSET to gain knowledge
in this field of expertise. Work in a stimulating environment, and be rewarded
for outstanding performance. From research to publishing, from being a trainee
to being a certified trainer, from being an associate to actual consulting - the
breadth and spread of our product range offers career building opportunities for
the right candidates.
What's your passion? Learn new skills, work across different disciplines or move
into new challenges. It's possible with our customized professional development
and training guidance. 1st ASSET offers a healthy environment to work
and progress in.
We are looking for:
Graphic Designers (2)
The candidate shall be assisting the senior/s in this division for creating
layouts and artworks for all kind of printed and web based materials like
Magazine, Tabloids, Newsletters, e-mailers, flyers, brochures, banners,
scientific posters, technical manuals, visual aids, danglers etc.
The candidate should have:
- At least 1 year of practical knowledge of art work, computer utilization skills
with various software packages of graphics like Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop,
Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Indesign etc.
- A good typing speed in Hindi & English, a pleasing personality and a very
positive work attitude.
Accounts Executive/Accounts Assistant
The candidates should be Commerce Graduate/Post Graduates and will be assisting the senior/s in the accounts division for entering data in Tally, invoicing, preparing financial statements, banking, liaison & correspondence with clients in connection with billing & payments.
The candidate should have:
At least 1-2 years of practical knowledge in accounts, a positive attitude, good communication skills.
Following skills are must:
- Knowledge of Tally ERP
- Good Knowledge in MS Word, MS-Excel
- Basic knowledge of TDS, VAT & Service Tax
- Journal Entry, preparation and filing of vouchers
- Preparing Invoices
- Preparation & Filing of returns & statements as per Haryana & Delhi VAT, Service Tax
- Daily Processing General Accounting Branch Accounting etc.
- Ledger& Branch reconciliation
- Preparation of statements & follow-up of bills receivables
- Bank Ledger scrutiny& verification of Bank Reconciliation on monthly basis.
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience and market standards
Email us your resume to